VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:41:16 -0800
7bit
Sender:
From:
Hi all,

What's the difference between Adobe's two free PDF readers?

Adobe has a new product called Adobe Reader DC (or something like that).
A couple of days ago, I read the website for it and for the plain old
Adobe Reader we're used to. Off hand the difference I remember is that
the new product lets you fill out forms and save them. It also has a
subscription option for you to create and edit your own PDFs.

In practical terms, however, what's the difference? I'm wondering which
version to install on my new laptop. Are they basically the same app
only the new one gives you a way to ease into a subscription model?

Thanks for any wisdom from those of you who have tried them both.

ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]