VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2021 09:17:35 -0500
Brian,

There may be a link labeled 'download' and that is the one you want to select. Your browser will just download the file in the folder you have set up for that download. Most likely it will be the downloads folder. After you activate the link, check your downloads folder. Most likely files will be sorted newest to oldest so the movie should be the first file in the list. If you select the download link and the file isn't in your download folder, you may have security enabled in your browser to prevent you from downloading files.

If what I suggested fails, search the page for a button labeled download or save. Try activating that button. It may or may not work depending on if the button was defined correctly to the HTML.

Dan