VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2020 22:44:52 -0500
Hi all,

I'm considering buying the Rivo2 keyboard. I love what this keyboard
will do for me, with Android phones, which is what I'm thinking about
getting.

However, I found out when looking at it, that it's a bluetooth keyboard.
I thought it was A USB keyboard.

Now of course there has been a lag with screen readers and bluetooth.

I've not used this keyboard however. This keyboard is $300, so I really
want to make sure that's no longer a problem, before spending $300 on a
keyboard. So, if someone is up to date on bluetooth and lag with screen
readers, I'd love to hear from you. Is it still a problem? If it is, I
won't buy it.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]