VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2019 08:21:54 -0700
Jim, Ana,  and all:

Actually, you can save attachments while you're composing an email message (I'm assuming that Outlook 2019 still acts like Outlook 2016 in this regard). The commands are:

Alt+H, A, F

Which will take you to the last 5 files you viewed in Microsoft Office. You can choose one of those files or tab down and back out of the folder where the files are located and choose another folder. And, if you know the exact path of the file you're trying to attach, you can write over (if memory serves) the first last viewed file that comes up.

--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides, if not more.