VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 16 May 2019 19:22:23 -0700
Hi All,

So I've installed Outlook 2019 on the Windows 10 computer I take to
work. It's a long story and not very relevant.

I'm trying to save attachments that people send to me. I was able to do
it once. I'm not sure what I did right that time. I'm hoping someone
here can help because I wasn't successful the rest of the time.

Here's what I'm doing:

* Open Outlook, press ctrl+y to get to the folder tree view for email,
navigate to the inbox, and press enter twice.

* Arrow to the message with the attachment, and press enter to open the
message.

* tab to the Attachment button.

* I'm not sure what the next step is. I've tried doing nothing to the
button, pressing space on it, and pressing enter. I've even tried a
simulated mouse click.

* The time I was successful, I think I hit down-arrow once from the
attachment button. a toolbar came up with buttons to Open and Save. The
rest of the time, I find myself in the standard Outlook tabs, like for
Message.

How do I make the Open and Save buttons appear consistently?

Thanks.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]