VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2019 05:28:58 -0400
Hi all,

Just tried this, and it blows my mind!

I'm a ham radio operator, and for the heck of it, I said, "alexa, what
ham radio skills do you have?"

Folks, she gave me at least 20 skills, and I tried some of them!!!

So, whatever your hobby is, just say, alexa, what, then you say the
hobby, like ham radio, or sailing, or baseball, etc., then say, skills
do you have?

So, for example, Alexa, what ham radio skills do you have?

Now she'll go through each skill with you, and then, ask if you want to
enable it, or she'll say, try it, and you just say yes or no.

If you find a skill you like, justĀ  write it down, so you won't forget
it, say Alexa, open, then say the skill name!!

enjoy folks!!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]