VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:39:23 -0400
Ana:

Always so helpful...

Thanks for your link.  I will most certainly check that out for device
specifications and dimensions.

However, I hope to find something smaller.  My current voice recorder is about
1/8, or 1/10, in terms of mass/volumn, of my Victor Reader Trek, or Stream.
It's so small that I can carry it in my shirt pocket.

After I check out your link, I should know if it will suit my needs in this
regard.  Of course, total recording space is another item for me to confirm.

Cheers, and thanks again.

Jim H