VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:15:21 -0400
Good morning everyone.

Does anyone know of a good Microsoft office 2016 word tutorial that is
reasonably priced? I need one that explains concepts like how too save
documents, and how too perform a   save as.  Also, on how too do commands
like paste special that puts and converts a web page  or as a text file or
RTF file   that you can paste into a Microsoft 2016 word file    document?
I'm not asking this request because or out of laziness, but because many of
you know how too perform these  tasks and can recommend  tutorials that  you
have had good experience with. I'd really  like with examples.

Many thanks for any and all help with regard to my request.

Al tgiv step by step instructions oo get tutorials that

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]