VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:31:56 -0500
	Good morning all,

If there is anyone on list that uses Verizon FIOS service for telephone,
internet, and for TV, I'm really in need of some help and advice about an
issue that I'm experiencing with them.  About two or three weeks ago, I was
informed by both my building and Verizon, that FIOs phone internet and TV,
would be available for us to receive if we wanted it.  I applied for it, and
when they came over to install it, I was informed that they didn't know
anything about  the talking speech that was built in, and that there wasn't
any box like the one that I was talking about was even available.  They also
told me that the IPTV that they once had was no longer available, and that
they stopped using it.  Then I received a phone call from the centeral
office with the same message, and that the only options that were available
were phone and internet.  Yet, I was informed by there sails department,
that they under went an upgrade, and that none of their field technicians
knew anything about it.  I no longer have any real trust in this company,
regarding anything they say about this particular product.  Their supposed
to come on Thursday too install all three services, but I'm not sure I can
believe or trust that TV service will work as it's , promised to.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]