VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:37:21 -0600
Actually, the first thing i tried to do was to enable Universal Copy as a service in the accessibility settings.  I couldn't find it listed as an item to be enabled.

I wish I didn't have to use Android.  I don't see that it offers any features not already available in iOS.  For one thing, Braille support is  nonexistent.  What Braille support is available uses a non-standard command set.  There is also the fact that Google can't even offer phone support. There are these people who fanatically support Android as though it were some kind of religion.  I don't think there is a broad enough user base to consider Android  accessibility seriously.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone