VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:32:01 -0500
Hi all,

Using windows 10, creators update 1709, and jaws 18.0.4350.

My thanks to Jenine for this tip.

After you start Chrome, you can press control shift o and the bookmarks
list will come up.

You can down arrow through all the bookmarks.

Now I found one I want to edit, and below every bookmark name it says,
"more actions for", then it says the name of that particular bookmark,
and you can press spacebar to open that more actions menu.

You can edit, delete, and do other actions for that particular bookmark.

The problem is, when I up arrow to edit button menu, and press spacebar
on edit button menu, the bookmark I want to edit the name for is not
even there.

But progress is being made!

I also have my computer guy, Rick, teling me that he sped up Chromes web
page loading by 300%. It's amazing, he showed me the difference on a web
page. One web page he uses, took 5 seconds to load, but then, after he
sped up Chrome, it now loads in 1 half of a second!

but I first have to find out what he did to make that happen, and I'll
do a write up and send it to the list! I know you have to go into the
settings, then into advanced, I know that much at least.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]