VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:19:07 -0500
Here's something very timely from the New Yorker about Estonia and
their implementation "A Digital Republic" in the upcoming issue.  Not
a short read but certainly a system that would overcome many of the
situations Harry has mentioned.

By the Way: the FCC vote on net neutrality has been postponed.

See the New Yorker article here:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/18/estonia-the-digital-republic

--
 Steve Hoad