VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2017 04:20:25 -0700
You can find information to help you get started with android and
talkback from the following sources:

1. Google's official help for Android accessibility:

https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6006564?hl=en

2. The Inclusive Android site, which posts app reviews and walkthroughs.
Though material seems to be old, it's still relevant as 90% of what is
posted still
works now:

http://www.InclusiveAndroid.com

3. My book on National Braille Press, which is for getting start with
Android:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/ANDROID.html

4. My reference volume on National Braille Press, which is mostly
commands with very brief explanations:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/AND-COMMAND.html

5. There are also a couple of discussion lists.

* Eyes-Free on Google Groups, which is very high-traffic:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/eyes-free

* VI-Android on Freelists. I'm not on this list, so I don't have any
direct experience with it and may be confusing it for a different list.
Anyway, my understanding is that it's relatively low-traffic and on-topic:
https://www.freelists.org/list/vi-android

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]