VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:05:58 -0400
Deborah

First, thanks for posting that pharmacy info.  Sounds like a great
program, passing along a significant amount of info to the blined braille
reading ccustomer, and being done in the right way without coersion.

I have 2  questions hopefully someone reading this can address:

(1)  As for Envision America, is it a non-profit charitable organization?
If so, I'd like to learn more about it as it may be well worth supporting
not for what it does but to encourage groups to take on similar
initiatives.

(2)  In all of the noise of the last day or so, no one came back with info
on the Logan device which someone uses to label things.  That too might be
well worth getting based on what it can do and what it might cost.

And, oh yes, Deborah, thanks for all the years you put together TACTIC.
It was invaluable in learning about technology as, of course, this was
long prior to anyone dreaming of the mass use of electronic info.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
– Groucho Marx

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]