VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:09:12 -0500
This is an interesting conversation thread
I stepped away from Jaws while Narrator was not a feasible solution.
My ability to afford upgrades in tech and assistive tech was limited
so I chose NVDA and spent some money for training. and a new Windows 7
computer.

I upgraded as needed and keep NVDA updated.
 Now that Windows 10 has settled down a bit I may begin to try
operating with Microsoft Edge;
  NVDA allows choice of  internet browser and other add ons for
functions I might want. I do hope Narrator will be a fully functional
product for the reasons stated by Ana.

--
 Steve Hoad