VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 23:57:38 +0000
Hello Jim,
You might be surprised. Like me, Bill is not a young whipper-snapper, a member of the under 50 crowd! :-) LOL It may be like a comedian said one time "I think that all of us eventually fall off the fashion train as we get a little older." Well, maybe we each choose a stop on the technology train at which to exit! LOL
Best,
Terri