VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Bundy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Bundy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 13:56:18 +0000
It was actually a piece of meeting software that is called Join.Me. The program is completely inaccessible, but at least the talking mouse could let me know where the program was on the screen and some of the options it contains. When I try using the JAWS cursor, nothing is read, so I am really happy to see this feature.

Unless the manufacturer makes significant changes, the program I mentioned will never be accessible, but at least I can see what's there now.

Keith Bundy
Digital Accessibility Consultant and Trainer

Siteimprove, Inc.
7807 Creekridge Circle
Minneapolis, MN 55439
Tel: 612-259-6350