VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 19:16:36 -0800
Hi All,

Whenever I open Amazon.com in firefox, I'm sent to the accessible
version of the site. Most of the time, I don't mind, but I sometimes
want to do something, like update a payment method, that isn't available
on the stripped down site. So I thought I would go into Firefox to
remove a cookie for Amazon, but I'm not sure how to find it.

This is what I've done so far:

* Open Firefox and press alt+t for Tools.

* With Jaws I used mouse simulation to click a dropdown link before the
first option (General).

* Down-arrow through options till I get to Privacy and press enter.

After this point, I switched to NVDA because Jaws told me there was a
tree view with things like Name, Host, and Remove, but it didn't read
any specific items.

* With NVDA, I went into one of the items, probably Name, and
down-arrowed through a list of cookies whose names are numbers.

I couldn't find a way to get out of that so I could try searching by host.

So one question is how do I get out of there without just closing down
and starting over.

Another question is how do I find the cookie. How will I identify it as
the Amazon cookie?

Thanks for any help.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at