VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:32:42 -0500
I have the evil fn key on my Lenovo laptop.

It is evil and a major impediment to productivity.

I actually have a Bluetooth keyboard and I realized I should just use

it. I think the interface to connect is pretty accessible but that is

without trying it.

I should do the Bluetooth keyboard also for ergonomic reasons like

getting the screen up closer to what there is of my vision. I am tall

and geta stiff neck from looking down at laptop.

Anyway has anyone else tried a Bluetooth keyboard for this

DoreneC