VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordon Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:29:09 -0800
Hi Listers, I too have a SharpeELSIMATE EL-640  VOICE SYNTHESIZED CLOCK &
CALCULATOR. i HAVE HAD MINE FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS. iT STILL WORKS, BUT THE
THE WINDOW IS CLOUDY AND THE PRINDTED  WORDS AND SYMBOLS  ARE BECOMING HARD
TO READ UNDER MY CCTV. iT  PLAYS CAMP TOWN RACES FOR TIMER, AND LA TRAVALATA
FOR THE ALARM.
IT IS SYMPLICITY IT'S SELF. i USE IT DAILY. IT SITS ON MY COMPUTER TABLE,
HANDY TO SPEAK THE DATE OR THE TIME AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON.
QUESTION; DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW OF A SIMILAR EASY TO USE DEVICE.
GORDON