From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:22:59 -0400
I'm not sure how many hours yet, but probably close to 6. Running 100 watts
only. For 20 through 10 meters I was using the KT34XA at 60 feet which was
pointed west. 256 QSOs, 66 zones and 153 countries, for just over 150,000
points. 51 countries on 20, 44 on 15 and 46 on 10.
Ten meters was fairly good for southern Europe on Saturday morning. We'll
see how many stations actually got my call correct; there will be a few that
probably didn't. I like CW DX contests better than phone, especially when
the higher bands become unusable, but it is fun to see what can be worked on
SSB also.
Congratulations to everyone who participated. I even heard someone working
KC2QJB at one point Friday night.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com