From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:47:48 -0700
Hi Tom,

It occurred to me that I could just check for the word "all" with the
mouse search function.  The first hit was on recall and the second
was on the all for listing contacts.  That puts the mouse on it, so a
left mouse click should do it.  I can't imagine why your XYL can't
see the last 20  followed by all.  I'll have to get my XYL to look at
the screen to see if Window-Eyes is seeing something not visible to
the naked eye.

73,

Dave