From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2015 11:52:59 -0400
Don:

I know you can do voice recordings on the TS590, and then use one of the
rig's function buttons to play them back over the air.  However, I use the
function buttons for other things, and find at least one of them to be a bit
hard to locate without the chance of pressing the wrong button in the heat
of a contest.

Others on the list may be able to  tell you how to do contest exchange voice
recordings with the TS590, and the N3FJP logging software.

I had worked on this out here, with the help of Steve (KW3A) several years
ago, but was never able to get things to work properly.  I think my problem
was due to sound card issues, and conflicts with the N3FJP audio wave files.

Anyway, this is something I too would like to figure out how to do.

If someone has a step-by-step way to do SSB voice exchanges using the TS590,
and the N3FJP logging software, please let all of us know.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ