Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:51:55 -0500
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Late Sunday afternoon, Kathleen was busy in the kitchen, so I had our
Corgi, Holly, closed up in the radio room with me to keep her out of the way.

As I transmitted my information to a contact on 15 meters, Holly
decided that she had been confined in there long enough. So she went to
the door, and delivered a single bark at full volume.

The station sent his information, then, without missing a beat, he
said: "And the report for your friend is woof woof!"

It was one of those "wish I had the recorder running" moments.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU