ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 20:57:13 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
I've been using my Mac computer mostly for the last few months.  In fact,
today, I wrote two long messages that I need to proofread before posting to
echurch.  That will have to wait because my computer friend picked up my Mac
today to install Windows on the other half of the Mac hard drive.  That way,
by pressing hot keys, I can use one computer with Mac and Windows operating
systems on the fly.  I get confused going back to windows but I'm glad my
old computer still works.

Phil.
Living His Name
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM