From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:08:18 +1300
Hi all!

A fellow that I would trust to identify an antenna thought my neighbour's TV
antenna was a weather measuring device when seen through the camera of my
phone. My conclusion was if Jay can be fooled, they've done a decent job of
hiding the true intent of the aerial. If reception wasn't reasonable, it
wouldn't still be there, hi hi.

73,
Dave