From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 19:21:04 -0800
Did you all see the qst results of field tests of various handhelds arrl did
at conventions?

Many of the Baofang radios failed the spurious radiation tests
disasterously.
However the tests happened over several years, hopefully they've got there
act straightened out.

I know there is contraversy about who is responsible for transmitting with a
rig that doesn't meet FCC specs, but I wouldn't want to be an R.F. poluter.

Tom Fowle WA6IVG