From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2015 18:19:05 -0700
one thing you need to know: PVC is not UV resistant. You need to paint it with a nonmetallic primer pain. Otherwise, your loop will degrade in a matter of months in exposure to sun. It might not break in that time, but as time goes on and any stresses get placed on the pipe, it will crack and eventually fail.

DE n7zzt Eric