From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 23:16:02 -0500
I have the CC skywave radio.  It is quite a little radio and very
sensitive, but it will overload on shortwave if your near a powerful AM
station.

You can type in the frequency you want to go to and it has variable band
width on am.  It will receive stereo FM if you use a headphone but it
will not receive ssb or cw.  In order to type in a frequency, you must
hit the upper right button in the number pad to enter frequency mode.
The number buttons are usually set to go to a numbered memory.  I find
the radio very accessible.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]