From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:05:43 -0400
Tom,

There is probably a easier way to get to it, but under Settings center /
text processing / general, you will see a item called "spell
alphanumeric data".   There are 3 options "off", "spell", and "spell
phonetically".

You can set it globally, or for individual programs.     Default is off,
but I have my ham programs like  loggers set to spell phonetically.

73, Steve KW3A