VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Duane Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:35:05 -0400
A talking meat thermometer would be a wonderful thing. There used to be
one on the market a few years ago but the company that sold it folded up
just as I was attempting to order one. If anyone knows of such a device
please post some information here. Sorry if this is slightly off-topic.
Though I suppose if a device has a microprocessor in it, is digital and
has speech output then it might be considered a computer.

Thanks,

Duane

On 9/6/2016 6:39 PM, Jonathon Marcotte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know of an app, device, etc... that can be used to test
> the freezer temperature and also, an accessible thermostat for testing
> meat temperature?  Large print would be okay but, talking is preferred
>
> Thanks
>

> Jon

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]