From:
"maurice.mines" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:10:03 -0700
Good morning, might I gently passed on a black box warning, this application, the ARL application, is not accessible in any way shape or form. At least that was the way it was as of the beginning of the year anyway. And given the leagues ways, I don’t anticipate any move, to include a splined amateurs and the user base, of  this app. and the reason why I’m saying this, is to his tea is currently being produced in an alternative format by the national Library service for the blind and physically handicapped. I hope my comments are helpful. 73, and be well from kd0iko.