From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 10:51:14 -0600
Regarding Remote Hams, I uploaded a copy of my license to remotehams, but
never received any kind of confirmation or acknowledgement that it was
received and accepted. In addition, I do not see any instructions written
for blind hams on how to use it, e.g. keyboard commands. There must be
something I'm missing since this is the system now being used by Handihams
in conjunction with their two remotely controlled stations.

Ron, K8HSY