From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:57:15 +1300
Hi Linda!

Try bookshare if you belong.

Speaking somewhat of study, in case anyone reading this list is needing to
know more about the hobby, I just found All About Amateur Radio by Harry
Helms DB36341 seemed promising.

Can't tell when it was published, but since the annotation welcomes the
elimination of the Morse code requirement, it must be recent enough to avoid
being moldy, hi hi.

I must read that and see how deep it goes. I'm sure I'll find some things
like XYL, but it probably will skip the Q signals since they were meant for
CW anyway, but let's face it QSY is still easier to type than move
frequency, hi hi.

73,
Dave