Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:03:48 +0800
Hi Dustin,
It can be done, but I'm not good at explaining.

You get into your zones list in the same way you get into your channels
list. First of all you have to make sure you're in the particular zone that
you want. Let's imagine you have several zones on your radio, and you've
decided to call your local zone something imaginative like "Local". Once
you've selected that zone, you will see a series of buttons. Most are
unlabelled, but there are two called "add" and two called "delete". In
between these sets of buttons you will find two list boxes, which are the
key for this exersise. From left to right as you tab, the first one is
called "available channels". This includes a list of all of your programmed
channels. The next box is called "group members". This contains all of your
programmed channels which have been added to the zone already. What you will
notice is that when a channel is added to the "group members" box, it
disappears from the "available channels" box.

So let's add a channel to your zone. First you have to find it in the
Available Channels list. Once you do, hit the Shift+tab key combination
until JAWS says "add". Press Enter on that button, and your channel will
disappear from the available box and be added to the Group Members Box.  Now
save, and your done.

If I've made that sound complicated, if you want me to have a go at doing it
for you, please e-mail me your codeplug and instructions about which
channels you want added to which zones.

My address is [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Barry VK6SP.