From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 05:44:40 -0500
I have looked at the programming software for that radio and don't see
anything relating to voice prompts at all.

I do not have the radio however.

I do have a sighted friend who owns one and he doesn't see any way to
enable voice prompts either.

I don't think it exists for that radio as far as I can tell.

Don