From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2015 21:39:31 -0500
I'd hate to tell you how old my dipole is and the PVC insilators have never
been replaced. I had to replace a couple other things to get it up and going
when I got it but not them and it was on Martha's Vineyard for a long time
before I got it.  With all the sun, wind, salt air and what not there, if it
didn't break yet, it's not going to any time soon.