From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:53:45 -0700
lol, ah yes, the trans-gender connecters where you can never be quite sure
which is which at first glanse...
The output connecter on the microphone itself, usually at the bottom, is an
XLR male...
The microphone input connections on the mixer, are female, though the ring
or connecter body assembly could be thought of as opposite of that.  Unless
of course your mixer only has quarter inch inputs and no xlr connections
lol...in which case it's still female...then of course, you also have combo
jacks these days where you have a 3pin XLR female with a quarter inch female
in the center of the jack...
Fun stuff.

off to play some rock and roll and make allot of happy noise this evening!

73
Colin, V A6BKX