From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:40:54 -0330
Steve:

Those radio sports aren't cheap. They make a set optimized for tubed and
older rigs prier to 1990 and this thing is 299 plus the cost of a cable,
hand or foot switch and 40 bucks to ship to Canada.
Add in the exchange etc I'm probably looking at close to 500 plus canadian.
LOL On the other side of the coin, I can get the Heil Gold Elite and CC-1
connecting kit for 172 plus 43 plus taxes and shipping, about 250 or so put
on the air. I could get the HM-12 on the air for 150. I hope my cheaper
Apex and connecting cable works out. LOL I do like the sound of the Gold
line which I've heard ya on but I'm not sure if the HM-12 will do my voice
justice. I'm told that my voice sounds kind of muddy on the Pro Micro Duel
and where that's a cheaper heil set, think the HM-12 will sound like that,
again where its a cheaper mic. My yaesu MD-1B8 seems to get the more
favorable reports.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent with AquaMail for Android