From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:58:29 -0400
Jim,

Just about anything will work if it sounds good to you.  For me, there's
nothing like an 8- or 10-inch speaker, and you can usually find those at
hamfests.  Some people like to use small bookshelf speakers, and the only
caveat there is that you don't want one that requires more than a couple of
watts to drive it.  Some people like to use amplified speakers, but to me
that's a bit of overkill.

Steve