From:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2015 06:34:31 +1000
Thanks John, I got interested in commercial and marine radios before I found
out about ham radio.
  I have to use more commercial radio as I live next door [we share a common
fence line ] to a FM radio, digital TV, mobile phone and commercial [VHF,
UHF and satellite ] transmission tower!
I find the commercial rigs have better intermod rejection.
I have tested an Icom 910H on 2 metres next to the commercial version also
on 2 metres and found the commercial version better.
I do prefer Icom for commercial use as I find the software is slightly
better then the Motorola RSS software but, sometimes Motorola is all you
have left with.
cheers and thanks again for the info.
73 IC.