From:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2015 05:19:43 +1000
thanks Colin, and you are correct, the dos based Motorola software was a
breez to use compaired to the current versions.
thanks for the tip about my local club, will have a look on the WIA site for
info.
anyway this captain bravo bogan  must put on his tracky dacks and go to
work! <big LOL> <grin>
73's
IC