From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2015 22:08:41 +0000
Ashley, thanks, I tried that Norwood repeater with my Kenwood HT. I could only get in if I stood at the far west corner of my back porch. That makes sense since I am in West Roxbury. Soon we should have a fixed external antennae and that should make it much better. Will try to check in when I can.
Frank