From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 20:12:58 -0500
Ashley,
John is right.  Perhaps the P L tone has been changed.  Just to be
sure of your gear, remove the antenna from one of the handhelds and
listen to the input of the repeater and be sure that you can hear the
other handhelds in your stable.  Then replace the antenna on the
receiving handheld, remove the antenna from one of the ones you have
proved and then check the output of the third H T.  Good luck and
keep increasing your handheld tribe!!