From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:05:33 -0400
Well-put, Ron. And I'm thankful that, even in these days of commercial
equipment, we can still experiment with antennas as much as time, space and
ability permit.

As for the G5RV, I must say that even though I knew it was a compromise
antenna going in, the results I've gotten from it have far exceeded my
expectations. I can't explain that but neither will I question. it. As we
all know, especially where RF is concerned, you never really know how it
will work until you try it, regardless of theory. 73. lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: