From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2015 17:27:51 -0230
Hi all:

I know there are some Android users on this list present company included
and I'm have an issue with Google Keyboard in Android messenger.
The return key has been replaced with an imogie key and I have no idea on
how to change that. I don't see Google thinking that an imogie key is more
important than an enter key but I digress.
I don't think its necessary to have to install either payed or free 3RD
party keyboards. I'm using a Nexus 6 running Lolipop and Google keyboard
with all the latest updates.
TNX and 73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent with AquaMail for Android