From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2015 22:05:43 +1200
Hi Lou!

Many thanks. Got it perfectly now, and it plays like a charm.

Knew what frequency I was going for, so your clue provided the missing link.

If Buddy doesn't catch it here, I'll send it to him tomorrow privately
because that would be an important thing to have in the book, and probably
the simplest to explain. I see too that it holds where you were last, so it
functions similar to a preset so the most important amateur and broadcast
channels are in easy reach.

73,
Dave