Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:28:29 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
It's up to the person and what works, I have run tens of thousands of nets
over the years from NTS nets, swap and sell nets, ARES and RACES nets,
general club rag chew nets, MARS nets, and more and for me, the computer
works best right at the radio desk. I have done it on my netbook, and have
used a braille lite or braille'n'speak or pac mate when I had that though
and have done it with the perkins brailler and paper and all can be done.
I'm more comfortable with the computer but it's personal preference and
there again, some nets I'd never want to use the brailler for some aren't
too bad, some I love having a braile display on the computer, some don't
matter. There is no right or wrong way and I don't think what works for me
or for someone else would work for everyone.