Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2015 19:29:42 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, all.

Well, I did  roughly another 5 hours of the ARRL November Sweepstakes CW
contest late this morning and afternoon, but it looks like that will be it
for this particular contest for me.

20 meters was in great shape during the mid-day hours, and 40 was in
excellent condition during the mid and late afternoon hours.

My final qso total was 260 contacts, for a score of 36,920 points.

I made 74 contacts on 20 meters, 141 on 40 meters, and 45 on 80 meters.  I
worked a total of 52 ARRL sections.  Will try to figure out which ones I
missed at some point.

Up until around 3 p.m. today, I continued to do S and P, but then, at around
3 p.m., I decided to get brave, and did a nice 2-hour run of C Q ing.  I
still feel the contest exchange is a bit cumbersome, so wanted to be sure I
could handle things well with Jaws and the N3FJP logging software.
Actually, I was pleasantly surprised as to how well my C Q effort went, and
now, I wish I had taken the plunge earlier.

Anyway, it was a good experience, and hopefully, next year, I can begin the
c q ing earlier, and raise my score accordingly.

I did not run into anyone from the list, but if you were out there, I hope
you had fun too.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ