Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:14:25 -0330
8bit
Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
I'm really hoping the Apex 850 I picked up a couple of weeks ago works,
despite the fellow who took a look at it messed around with mic it self
plus the 30 dollar cable purchased from a guy who makes and sells them from
Ontario.
I dunno why he had to mess around with the mic, cable ok but not the mic. I
tried it out in the store with everything set to flat on the mixer and I
really enjoyed the sound in the headphones I was waring. Total cost of the
stand, gooseneck boom arm, connecting cable and mic was 100. I had a foot
switch already but if had to buy 1 new, call it 50 bucks. Sounded way
better than my Heil Pro Micro duel for the same cost of 150 and probably
sounds as good as the HM-12 or even the more expensive 2 or 300 dollar pieces.
I may even just start over and throw this in the junk box and go get
another and have someone else look at the cable I liked the sound of this
apex so much. Apparently if you bump it now, you get a little feed back
etc. I haven't used it yet, picking it up this saturday. Colin, can you
describe this mic to preamp setup? Is it something that I could get going
on my own?
I don't have enough sight to dig around with cable rewiring but I guess any
compitent music tech in a music store should be able to help if I show the
pin out of my FT-102 mic input jack.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent with AquaMail for Android